What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

What music did you play Thunder Alley with?

SPEEDER_BG

Thunder Alley required a good level of concentration on the 8-th shaped track, so I had discovered a long song that would help me concentrate the most. What was your "magic pill" for Thunder Alley?

When i played thunder alley with my friend back in a day, best way to stay focus was to race without music, we were talking through skype back then, so music often just make more bothering than help focusing on race.
Tho its completely different story with other modes, but for TA best was to ride without music.

When i played thunder alley with my friend back in a day, best way to stay focus was to race without music, we were talking through skype back then, so music often just make more bothering than help focusing on race.
Tho its completely different story with other modes, but for TA best was to ride without music.
When you play with friends it's understandable not to listen to music. But the question is about the times you play TA alone.

When you play with friends it's understandable not to listen to music. But the question is about the times you play TA alone.
I played TA only with friends, I couldn't drive that long non-stop alone.
When I played usual races or Explorer, music was always on even if i raced with friends, it's that TA takes lot of focus. (it's my case anyway, different people, different preferences)