What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

What car do you drive in real life?

First car I've bought, my pride and joy, my weapon of choice when I'm keen to hit the roads. It's a 1983 Toyota Starlet KP61 1.3S (RWD).

View attachment 208

Although being fantastic in it's standard form it became a bit short for my taste so I swapped the 1300cc engine for it's higher displacement brother, a 1500cc. In addition to this I rebuilt and upgraded the whole engine.

View attachment 210

My love for Toyota is big and I wasn't happy with only one, so I got another, a totally different car.
And so I found my 1987 Toyota Corolla GTi-16 AE92 that runs the famous 4AGE twincam engine.

View attachment 209
Portugal ?

Meet Chloe, my beautiful and fun POS. She's a ton of fun but also a ton of different dashboard lights. I still lover her to bits.

Oh, and there's my fat turd of a W203, too. Currently trying to sell it, but it's such a pain to find a buyer..
IMG_20190602_185451.jpg
index4.jpg
C180.jpg

Attachments

• C180.jpg
    C180.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Yeah, I've got 393 HP at the moment. It is a nice daily car, sometimes i wish i would have a diesel ?
I'm running 233bhp and 368ftlb
I see 58mpg highway and 40 around town, around 30 if I give it some on the back roads ?

It's good fun just wish I'd have gone DSG

There's a guy I know running 500bhp in his cupra ?