What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

What car do you drive in real life?

I'm running 233bhp and 368ftlb
I see 58mpg highway and 40 around town, around 30 if I give it some on the back roads ?

It's good fun just wish I'd have gone DSG

There's a guy I know running 500bhp in his cupra ?

Yeah with Stage 3 and bigger Turbo are 500 bhp possible :)

Well, havent got my driver license yet, but bought myself an cute little Golf MK4, which is stock yet, but I'am looking forward to optimize the optics :)

Diesel or petrol?

Those diesel Ibiza cupras are rare af now

Saw one at santa pod the other month running low 13 sec quarters
Its a 1.9 TDI (diesel), they are rare in a oem condition like mine, here in Portugal you find most of them with 250/300+ hp, i like mine stock and virtually probl€m free :p

Its a 1.9 TDI (diesel), they are rare in a oem condition like mine, here in Portugal you find most of them with 250/300+ hp, i like mine stock and virtually probl€m free :p
They are rare anyway nowadays but even rarer to be stock

I would like to get one as a race car and get some crazy power from one but as I have my Leon it's difficult to save ?

Very nice machine mate, always loves silvia, was my election car in nfs world, could beat the fastest :p
Had an '89 Nissan 200SX before this one, SR swapped and highly modified, 400-ish horsepower. The S15 may be around 300, basic drift setup and still is light years ahead of the S13.