What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

we have to drive same tracks with same cars??

Rants

so i have pretty darn serious question around here... we play those same cars and same tracks all the long??? im not only one who has been noticed that its been a week . and still no new cars no new tracks or even missions to play for... so i have question to moderators do you even know how to do this update or you just fixing problems by restarting servers?

Moderators? I think you mean Devs. The team working on this game is doing so in their free time. They don't get paid to work on this game and have normal jobs and have families to support. This revival is a fan made project. New tracks won't be brought over until after launch, but tbh there are more than enough tracks if people learn to stop grinding on wangan. Cars above class 3 and up are being adjusted for the new economy and will return when ready. They are also busy with more important things like getting the billing system in place so that steam will let the game launch. There are less than 5 people working on this and they only work on it in their free time. So work is slow. The billing system needs to be up and running so the game can launch on steam so money can start coming into the game so that devs can be hired to work on things full time. This game is being revived by fans, for fans. If you are expecting a something more than you are mistaken.

When it is announced and they can get around to it. If you mean new as never in any builds before, they are months away from that at least. If you mean the stuff that was in heat online. After the game is ready to launch and launched on steam they will be working on back porting that stuff. Honestly this topic has been discussed enough times a simple search on here or search on discord would have found your answer. Search function is in the top right on both.

have some patients guys... its only been a week. Kronos is right ... theese people have jobs and families and and are tweaking, coding and developing whenever they can. It will get better and more will be added. I personally would like to see some glitches, log in issues and better sensitivity control for the thumb sticks on the game controllers worked on first. make sure the game is playable for all Then add the goodies.