What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

We are on Steam! Beta keys to come.

We are live on Steam, go add us to your Wishlist.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1112400

Beta codes will be sent out a day prior to the beta via email that you used during crowdfund.
im sure this has been asked before (sorry for being a little lazy)

is there any way I can get in on the a beta keys? I had long lost hope of this game ever coming back.......and yet here it is AWESOME!!
however I only found out about recently. Honestly I had lost hope for a decent online arcade style racing game after world of speed was shut down.
Had I know about the crowd funding.......I know ......I know shoulda woulda coulda Im not looking for the rewards or giveaways that came with funding......but I am still willing to pay the money for the steam beta key.

I have been with this game for some time as many here......and I miss it :)

im sure this has been asked before (sorry for being a little lazy)

is there any way I can get in on the a beta keys? I had long lost hope of this game ever coming back.......and yet here it is AWESOME!!
however I only found out about recently. Honestly I had lost hope for a decent online arcade style racing game after world of speed was shut down.
Had I know about the crowd funding.......I know ......I know shoulda woulda coulda Im not looking for the rewards or giveaways that came with funding......but I am still willing to pay the money for the steam beta key.

I have been with this game for some time as many here......and I miss it :)

We will give out over 50-100 keys during the beta.
You will have a chance to obtain one then.

Or send me $250 in Bitcoin and ill give you one

We will give out over 50-100 keys during the beta.
You will have a chance to obtain one then.

Or send me $250 in Bitcoin and ill give you one
was 250$ the min. donation? (not that I would of done the min. hell iv spent nearly 1000$ or more on this title over its history) ......im guessing no HAHA
seeing how the betas are used for testing.....and us players are sending feedback.......come back at me with a reasonable number and we will talk :)
If I don't get a steam key whats the ETA on the open beta? I need to plan vacation time so I can grind out the noob levels quickly HAHAHA

was 250$ the min. donation? (not that I would of done the min. hell iv spent nearly 1000$ or more on this title over its history) ......im guessing no HAHA
seeing how the betas are used for testing.....and us players are sending feedback.......come back at me with a reasonable number and we will talk
If I don't get a steam key whats the ETA on the open beta? I need to plan vacation time so I can grind out the noob levels quickly HAHAHA
250 was a joke number most likely. The minimum donation during the crowdfund was 5 dollars US.