What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

VR Support Mabey ?

HexorhardTechno

Hello Racer .

VR SUPPORT
Is The best Think for that game
I know The game is old ' but in
hig reselution looks mabey great.

A Support for PT was AWESOME ?

Wat u Think about VR Support .....
Greetz HexorHardTechno
??

Well, if it is easy to add, then i support this idea, even as i never used VR before, but i see it as a good addition lets say for Thunder Alley races, for faster movement races it might not be as good.

Well, if it is easy to add, then i support this idea, even as i never used VR before, but i see it as a good addition lets say for Thunder Alley races, for faster movement races it might not be as good.
I Use VR sine SDK Version ' now The cvj1 and i can say its Awesome. The Feeling from car is much better ' ? i think CTF is very crazy with VR . We need that definitiv in PT ' made The game exklusiv and hell of fun ??

I Use VR sine SDK Version ' now The cvj1 and i can say its Awesome. The Feeling from car is much better ' ? i think CTF is very crazy with VR . We need that definitiv in PT ' made The game exklusiv and hell of fun ??
I believe it should be a lot of fun, i might aswell try it out and see if i like it :)