What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Updates from march?

LubieOwnic

I was so hyped when I saw information from 4 march: ''There are a few planned game updates throughout the month so stay tuned. '' But there wasn't even a single update. I hope Jack is at least doing something with the game, coz the content atm is very low and repetetive and I have a good sentiment for this game I hope it will not die, but in the meantime can we get at least something new? Maybe add morello, so higher lvls have something do to like as "next goal"? Any planned update soon?

we need to new drift cars ... even big lvls feel some the privacy ... usless bigger lvls as small lvls pls put new drift cars ... i was play in HEAT with R14(mazda) drift car i think this name it .

just 3 cars very little nd many drifters cant play with all 3 cars .. bec cant drive cls 5 cars bec hard in controll .. pls new drift cars

Garage-12.jpg :love: :love: ? ?

we need to new drift cars ... even big lvls feel some the privacy ... usless bigger lvls as small lvls pls put new drift cars ... i was play in HEAT with R14(mazda) drift car i think this name it .

just 3 cars very little nd many drifters cant play with all 3 cars .. bec cant drive cls 5 cars bec hard in controll .. pls new drift cars

:love: :love: ? ?

lol man...you've been told 1000 times...looks like you don't want to understand it...I won't bother reply anymore :D

Last edited:
Me
>Reworks the whole car economy
>Adds new cars
>Adds highly requested map
>Does a load of new content testing
>Fixes a load of pricing on car parts
>Steams dev stream for like 30-40 hours
>Forced lockdown stopping all day job business activities and pretty much forcing one to close down at great finical cost

Forum
>why no new conte
>more dwift cars when?

Me

Me
>Reworks the whole car economy
>Adds new cars
>Adds highly requested map
>Does a load of new content testing
>Fixes a load of pricing on car parts
>Steams dev stream for like 30-40 hours
>Forced lockdown stopping all day job business activities and pretty much forcing one to close down at great finical cost

Forum
>why no new conte
>more dwift cars when?

Me
Well, I woudnt say anything but... you make a post on steam and we were waiting and playing to farm for the new stuff and nothing came, so can you lift the veil of secrecy a bit about eta update and details?

We only release large update changes on Steam as to not bug users with notifications.
And I don't do ETA on new stuff. New stuff is here when it is here.

i want to ask > if we will see any update in game for a new tracks or anything inside the game Not just the basics things in this month .. or we will wait to next update in may ?!:coffee:

Jack might prove me wrong but I am going to use my amazing powers of prediction to predict Jack's response. Jack's response will be..... "Soon"

I know nothing. I'm not staff. I just know Jack likes giving that sarcastic answer when he can't give a date on when things will happen. He just says soon.

So I was wondering? Jack usually do update once every first month. I wonder if he will be enough with this update this month or not? I hope not

In general, we have no choice but to wait and I wish him success