What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

unfair treatment

harleyturd

just informing all members that I received so here is what happened I asked to have my account shutdown and then asked to have it reset and what I was informed of that it would be reset but what I received from the Devs is that your account was shutdown and will not comeback. so I opened up the game and logged in and all my cars and upgrades were gone, also they didn't even give any comp for the cars and upgrades, or anything , So I am very unhappy with them not mentioning names, the devs said my account Was recently made but it wasn't the last time this happened was a couple of months ago my account was reset So If this happens to anyone else the Devs will mistreat their members

You asked for an account reset, you got an account reset.
Where exactly is the problem there? And why should you receive any compensation for that?

You asked a GS for the account to be shut down last month and it was.
1602315281287.png
You then asked the GS a few days/weeks later to bring the account back.
1602315795534.png

You then created a ticket on the forum weeks later with poor/broken English asking for an account reset, after confirming what you wanted which took several replies you then changed your mind and asked for the account to be reinstated. Even though I already explained that accounts that are reset or removed (same thing) can not be brought back as they are removed from the database.
I investigated the issue and found out that you asked a GS for an account "shutdown" which was interpreted as an account removal. Of which was actioned on.

Granted, you asked a GS for this and they should have directed you to the forum and not done it themselves.
The best I can offer you is to add the XP and RP from your old account to your new account.

Creating a thread like this is not helpful. You are very confused about what you asked for (clearly) and are misinforming others about your experience.
We did what you asked us to do and then said we "mistreat [our] members" when you found out that what you asked for can't be undone with a click of the button...

If you are offering that will I get my level back and I'm sorry what I caused and it won't happen again
Post automatically merged:

I wasn't thinking when I posted this

Jack just logged in to game its still at the lower level,Im Sorry for the confusion I caused and I do accept your offee

I have a limited internet connection right now that is not stable.
I will set up your account when I complete the other stuff only todo list.

I will notify you once this has been done.