What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

UNAPLE TO LOGIN SERVER !!!!

AhmedSaeed96

HI ALL ......

i am tired from that now i cant login said to me unaple to server check ur net nd net here work r just me that or all ?!! pls answer me lol ..

there is no problem to play ... sounds like a wrong information im in game as we speak!

hell no... i cant anymore once i closed the game reopen again and then tells me unable connect to server cause internet connection which is odd.. i have internet connection!

i have no idea mate, im a just a player . :) i hope they fix those issues soon . they most get asap to issues otherwise i m not too sure steam want that game into their database.

hell no... i cant anymore once i closed the game reopen again and then tells me unable connect to server cause internet connection which is odd.. i have internet connection!

same here i am used internet now nd server said check it !!.... Imposed tell to all to server will close or Repair b4 that !!!

i have no idea mate, im a just a player . :) i hope they fix those issues soon . they most get asap to issues otherwise i m not too sure steam want that game into their database.
im using the open beta, not from steam. couldnt even get the xbox controller to work.

at steam this game is not even downable anyway i think the issue is not with game or server itself , most common things if game reporting connection issues those problems coming from hosting itself i have no idea what they using vps hosting or dedicated hosting . but anyhow i would be very happy if i get any kind of response what the heck is going on here.

no one from staff said wats up ?!! or understand when we can to play again i am poring that :mad:

yep , but i guess we all could be happy this game came back , but still i sense they dont work hard enough issues.