What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Unable to connect to the login server

Please upload log file for us to review. It is in the game's directory.
Sry.. didnt notice your message before. Here is the log file
btw. game works and logs in if I use VPN and connect :unsure:
but it almost unplayable cause of the big latency

Attachments

• 200105_201943.log
    1.2 KB · Views: 4

Use a VPN server located in Germany.

Good day. I have the same issue, i'"v saw lines about vpn, but where can i get vpn for that game?

Thx in advance^^
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Can i ask u: what vpn do u use? Can u give me the link?

Last edited:
Good day. I have the same issue, i'"v saw lines about vpn, but where can i get vpn for that game?

Thx in advance^^

Hi! Can i ask u: what vpn do u use? Can u give me the link?
I use Speedify https://speedify.com/ It has free version. limited tho.
Just search for free vpn. Can send a torrent page link but its all in russian lol sry

Last edited:
Oops bro, ok? so it is mine still keeps giving this problem of "Unable connection" but I have already re-installed several times but it doesn't work and always gives the same error, I installed it by steam, if anyone can help me I appreciate it; D

Oops bro, ok? so it is mine still keeps giving this problem of "Unable connection" but I have already re-installed several times but it doesn't work and always gives the same error, I installed it by steam, if anyone can help me I appreciate it; D

Last edited:
So far the only work around is to use a VPN

so, i was playing ok from Brazil november and december 2019, then I went to french polinesia and ok too, then back in Brazil on january .... and "you are not connected"

so I used speedify server Frankfurt and was able to play. All with same notebook. Sofar no solution for this .... speedify will not be free forever.

Приветствую! Аналогичная проблема.
Как я понял из этой ветке обсуждения: проблема не решена и единственным вариантом является использование VPN? :\

so, since it seams that no solution for this problem will be provided soon, I searched real free VPN, and https://www.hotspotshield.com/ is actually free - free and work well for me with USA server. Not that easy to get it work free tho, but evenually you will.

Well you actually want a London server not a USA one. all game servers are in london so for better ping you would want a server in england not in usa.

Well you actually want a London server not a USA one. all game servers are in london so for better ping you would want a server in england not in usa.
the free hotspot only allow a server in USA, and since I am in Brazil, thats not bad. Also, free Hotspot shield has a limit of 500Mb per day, which is well enough if you only use it for PT

Last edited:
Servers are in Germany. Beta servers were London.

The game uses P2P so as long as you connect to NA and not Europe server you will be matched with users with reasonably low ping even when using Hotspot Shield.

Have you guys tried to delete every directories and files from this location? Try this method, it fixed my login issues before 2 times already.
YOURDRIVELETTER:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Project Torque\save
Delete everything from save directory and try to run again the game. It fixed for me before I could not connect Europe server only to America server... but now all fine...
Maybe before game crashed or not correctly quit from game (for example pushed reset button on PC) so maybe some files became corrupted in save directory... thats why the login problem occured.

Have you guys tried to delete every directories and files from this location? Try this method, it fixed my login issues before 2 times already.
YOURDRIVELETTER:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Project Torque\save
Delete everything from save directory and try to run again the game. It fixed for me before I could not connect Europe server only to America server... but now all fine...
Maybe before game crashed or not correctly quit from game (for example pushed reset button on PC) so maybe some files became corrupted in save directory... thats why the login problem occured.
didnt work