What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Unable to connect to login server

Protex

Hi, I just downloaded the game and I get the error "Unable to connect to login server, please check your internet connection". Is it down or I have something I should fix at my end?

same probleme for my friend and no solution for this time ...
Post automatically merged:

as has been stated everywhere else. CHECK THE DISCORD!! this downtime was scheduled and announced yesterday. If you haven't joined the discord already, do it.

stop lie... server was issues 3 times with 30 minutes which 2 times was shut down you dont have to lie.

1577492569166.png1577492569166.png

hello I sent a print, I don't know if that's it, I play for steam and I used a tutorial from another game to learn

The only way I can play right now is using VPN or opening a port directly to the game.

I suggest that people try the same at least to play the game poorly until the devs change the server system, implying that they will some day.

The only way I can play right now is using VPN or opening a port directly to the game.

I suggest that people try the same at least to play the game poorly until the devs change the server system, implying that they will some day.
what vpn are you using? i really want to play but can't, if you have a link to using it can you please post it??

I have problem with login too.
At 1 provider is working (unfortunately it very unstable), but at other not (its working fine couple days ago, perhaps it "russian great firewall", do u use amazon servers?)

I have problem with login too.
At 1 provider is working (unfortunately it very unstable), but at other not (its working fine couple days ago, perhaps it "russian great firewall", do u use amazon servers?)
Currently Hetzner in Germany