What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

unable to connect to login server

freddyd

Now I cant login neither direct nor with hotspot shield that I was using for 1 year. :(:mad:
So .. bye bye PT

I can confirm that using Hotspot Shield Basic you cannot connect to the login server. I tried it myself right now.
Until today you were able to connect with it?

We have not made any changes to our network or IP ban list so this might be a Hotspot Shield issue.

Will work on the proxy routing server next week to see if that fixes the connection issue.

I used hotspot shield vpn for more than 1 year because it was really free, not for 30 days moneyback warranty or so. I search for another free free vpn ... didnt find, if somebody knows another one, would be great thx. I tried ExpressVPN with servers in EUA, Canada and London ... didnt work too,

Last edited:
So, still no way to play, I cant understand why, only because I am in Brazil ?? , because I was able to for months, and then not anymore, even with vpn .

So, still no way to play, I cant understand why, only because I am in Brazil ?? , because I was able to for months, and then not anymore, even with vpn .

We don't know what the issue is. It only happens to those in Brazil and sometimes in Russia.

We don't block users from those areas. Can only assume it is something to do with those region's internet service providers or governments at this point.

We don't know what the issue is. It only happens to those in Brazil and sometimes in Russia.

We don't block users from those areas. Can only assume it is something to do with those region's internet service providers or governments at this point.
I play in Brazil since internet exist, all kind of games, all major race games and I never had connection problems. The only blocking problem like this was with aeria games PT/LevelR some years ago.

I play in Brazil since internet exist, all kind of games, all major race games and I never had connection problems. The only blocking problem like this was with aeria games PT/LevelR some years ago.
yes i saw u from old PT version , i wish to be can play the game nd all brazil can play this game , bec Brazil has a large player base that can fill almost empty servers.

why don't you try to use the hot Spot i used it in HO and was great in game!?