What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Tokyo Night - Bravado circut

I was in the EU server racing this circuit and the start is bugged. Some cars will warp a ways ahead of the others, and those that warped miss a checkpoint. Nothing you can do ingame can fix the issue.

basically same here, by my point of view, i'm driving without problems, not jumping, teleporting etc (don't know if other players see me doing something strange) but at some point i get the message "checkpoint missed". Tried to finish the race, in theory i've finished in first position, but obviously not for the game because the missing chekpoint.
When reached the finish line, the car was automatically teleported before the bugged chekpoint, i drove at the center of the checkpoint, but again the message about the checkpoint missed, so i've tried pressing "r" and the car was restored again a little before that point, but i don't know if it worked this time because not bugged players reach the finish line and then the race ended.
In a race of 6 players apparently 3 have encountered the bug (for sure me and another player in a Lion, don't remember the car of the other one) and the other 3 finished the race without problems.

Conferming all that's been said, it's unplayable, teleportations, invisible walls, broken payout for the few who can end the race..