What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Tokio Night: Tokyo Twist

Sorry for another Tokyo night bug topic, but i've encountered big problems also in the Tokyo Twist track.

Basically the problem is that you can't finish the race: the map represents a point to point race, but the game says you need to do 2 laps, and obviously you can't do two laps if the track don't form a closed loop.
The race start normally and i haven't see other bugs during the race, but when you reach the finish line, the game ask you for another lap, impossible to do, so the race don't finish. At that point, you are in a sort of "free roaming" because after the finish line the rest of the map was open, but if you try to follow the road to return to the start, trying to do another lap, the game say you're wrong way teleporting you near the finish line, but you can run freely in other directions.
I've tried to reset the car several time, drive again under the finish line, but i haven't found a way to finish the race, so the only way is to abandon the race and also the room, because the game continue to see an ongoing race, at least until other players are in.

A couple of screenshots:

- just after the finish line (already restored the car position a couple of times) i have the chat on, but you can see that the game need 2 laps. The minimap/gps show a car at the start, but isn't a bug, the player was AFK :D but you can see also the third player driving around outside the track.
If i continue to drive and turn to the right at the end of the finish line straight, i got my car recovered for wrong way, but i can drive freely in every other direction.
IZyFEr8.jpg

- me driving on the Tokyo map, but outside the track limits and far than where the race is supposed to finish. You can see that i'm far enough away that the car isn't showed anymore on the minimap. I haven't a screenshots, but i've managed to run more far without problems. Notice also the timer: after 4 minutes and 30 seconds we are still here trying a way to finish the race :p
pxkU9DU.jpg