What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Thunder Alley Gentlemen's Rules

hmm in the room before the race the Leader player can kick ... but not in the race but before and after that there should not be a vote room

Exactly. Would also be nice to have sonething with their profile that shows how many times they have been reported for wrecking others or causing problems. And add an option that allows room hosts to choose based on merit levels. For example, an option for 3 star drivers and above can be set and If a person has less than 3 stars due to negative activity, they can't enter that room.

Very pleased to see actual discussion happening. RedVirus you should post something in the suggestions area about a Merit system that actual works unlike the "rating" system that we have now. It is something I would like to see implemented sort of like what GT Sport has so you have a clue if someone is a good, bad, or new racer. Great ideas everyone.

Very pleased to see actual discussion happening. RedVirus you should post something in the suggestions area about a Merit system that actual works unlike the "rating" system that we have now. It is something I would like to see implemented sort of like what GT Sport has so you have a clue if someone is a good, bad, or new racer. Great ideas everyone.
Khrono, come back home. We are waiting :)

LOL. got my own crew going now but you guys will see me in TA for sure. I learned too much from being with you guys in Heat Online to not put it to use here.

The way we did it in the past was writing down the names of those who caused problems and by word of mouth from other crews. It was a reliable system since those in the TA mode knew each other for the most part. I am not sure if they could write a new code to creatw a merit system. It seems they are limited with what they can do at this time.
Post automatically merged:

LOL. got my own crew going now but you guys will see me in TA for sure. I learned too much from being with you guys in Heat Online to not put it to use here.
No problem. Some of the old Rut and Rgc guys are coming back and some members from other teams. We just havent decided what crew name to use just yet.

Exactly. Would also be nice to have sonething with their profile that shows how many times they have been reported for wrecking others or causing problems. And add an option that allows room hosts to choose based on merit levels. For example, an option for 3 star drivers and above can be set and If a person has less than 3 stars due to negative activity, they can't enter that room.
in every game and on every forum (for example Steam), even on FB.. are trolls who report u, when they dont like u, or they are frustrated (u win few races and they lose by their fail), or they report u just for fun.
i think its not great idea..
i was banned lot of times on Steam, because SJW dont like what i write, i was banned on FB, because ultra right extremists dont like what i write, when i defend human rights.. and i dont wish be banned in TA from racing with skilled ppl because some trolls

in every game and on every forum (for example Steam), even on FB.. are trolls who report u, when they dont like u, or they are frustrated (u win few races and they lose by their fail), or they report u just for fun.
i think its not great idea..
i was banned lot of times on Steam, because SJW dont like what i write, i was banned on FB, because ultra right extremists dont like what i write, when i defend human rights.. and i dont wish be banned in TA from racing with skilled ppl because some trolls
You must be new to Project Torque. We had a system set up in the past version of this game where if someone was reported, the person making the accusation had to submit proof. They would request a video replay (replays are available in this game for everyone) if someone was intentionally hitting other players in the game or screenshots for players being verbally abusive or harrassing others. If a person is reported, it doesn't mean they recieve a temp ban or have their account deleted. It takes more than just accusations, so relax and game on.

Khrono, are you guys doing TA or sticking to the streets? We'll be mostly in TA again but I'll venture over to capture the flag once I level up for my MoMo again. And as soon as they open the servers up again, I hit you up with the friend accept.

Khrono, are you guys doing TA or sticking to the streets? We'll be mostly in TA again but I'll venture over to capture the flag once I level up for my MoMo again. And as soon as they open the servers up again, I hit you up with the friend accept.

You must be new to Project Torque. We had a system set up in the past version of this game where if someone was reported, the person making the accusation had to submit proof. They would request a video replay (replays are available in this game for everyone) if someone was intentionally hitting other players in the game or screenshots for players being verbally abusive or harrassing others. If a person is reported, it doesn't mean they recieve a temp ban or have their account deleted. It takes more than just accusations, so relax and game on.
then i didnt catch how u mean that system..
thx for explaining

and.. im not new ;-) i was playing PT on Aeria and then a littlebit of Heat :)

No problem, my wording is sometimes different to what others use to describe things. I come from many different gaming communities and each has their own language, lol.

We will be doing a bit of everything. TA, street stuff, CTF, etc. Going for a laid back crew that does everything while still being some what competitive. Also You can get in now, https://community.projecttorque.racing/threads/open-beta-weekend.199/ check the original post and there is a launcher to download for open beta until they get things worked out with steam. Also no resets are planned so progress made right now will be carried over.

which I know it says it was just for that weekend but jack has extended and I am pretty sure he will keep extending until it ends up going up on steam.

Is this the same one they had over the weekend? Or is this a new updated one just released today? I was already in this weekend, but the servers were shut down yesterday.

yeah. I'm pretty sure Jack is going to keep extending it until its ready to go through steam so there isn't an interruption really in it being online other than for maintenance.

Are they looking for gm's or moderators yet or do they already have them? Wouldnt mind moderating TA to keep it clean.