What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Thunder Alley Gentlemen's Rules

Rules hard to follow when u see people glitching for speed boost now. Running Draft speeds solo. Fools have no issues showing others.
Everyone bashing and thrashing get inside person draft, if not your laps down.

IRacing has the most wrecking fools out of all games out there. Yet they follow the Gentlemen Rule with No issues at all. For the love of racing. Only way will happen is rooms are locked and host holds people accountable, or known speed glitches gets fixed, or we get track servers. Person pays to lease, I bet people will be held accountable on that server.

1580999596678.png

I would love to post some excellent recent video's of bad examples of how this game should not be played. Some are going to be stars of the day!! Now what happens is its only going to piss others off. I lost my cool yesterday while one player I will not mention after I spoke my mind in private chat. Told me he did not give a shoot. I tried to break it down before with this player before and his attitude is poor. Another player cant drive, has bad internet connection and chooses to ram others in the wall or clip them into the in field. And when you call out these people they use a excuse for thier actions. Like you have bad internet connection, funny thats news to me. Excellent way of loosing your player base. New players will only tolerate so much before the delete button is pressed. My point is this if your asking others not to do things, and your doing it yourself. What your asking holds no merit to others your opinion means nothing. Also the level of common sense and respecting each other is horrible esp in a racing game. I believe at some point defending myself is going to start happening. So when I figure it out I will be sharing videos.. Thanks
You do realize this is not an Official thread right? Jack has nothing to do with this topic. Also I haven't been in TA for awhile so idk who you are targetting with saying asking others to do things that you yourself don't do. If you are referring to whoever it is you had interactions with. There are no enforced rules for TA. what was discussed in this topic is the ideal that a few players have agreed to in the past. New players won't know about these ideals and verbal agreements, thus this topic was created. However most people don't come to the forum so maybe you should try talking to people in game or make your own lobby and state the rules before you start the race. The agreements stated here are not globally enforced or supported in anyway. And defending yourself how? posting videos of you talking smack to other players or videos calling out people publicly for wronging you? You do realize that type of behavior is against forum rules. You are not allowed to call people out like that and you will only succeed in getting yourself banned. I suggest you read these. https://community.projecttorque.racing/threads/game-rules-read-me.258/

I, personally, won't be doing a damn thing as I am not staff of this game. I suggest submit a report here on the forum with the replay file attached. that is how you hold others accountable for ramming on purpose.