What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

This player Must to BANNED :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhmedSaeed96

Hi Jack ... pls Ban this guy :( witout any reason ! me not play with him b4 yet. found him send me this message !! :( pls ban him I want my rights from him :mad::mad:

20200529183654_1.jpg

This gentleman by the name of "you noob" was kind enough to inform me of my noobness due to my mild wangan fetish. Upon messaging me to tell me about my lack of skill, he also told me that he took a screen shot to share with the profession project torque drivers. I almost fell out of the chair. Professional what??? I asked him to race on said track. Surely a person of his skill would have no trouble beating a noob like myself on a noob track (as he put it). Of course he did not want to do that. Instead, He spent the next few minutes attempting to get me to engage is whatever back and fourth nonsense he was itching for but these days I do not participate in negative activities. My guess is that the lack of response bored him so he left. I feel sorry for him to be honest. His behavior is a cry for help.

me not play with him or talk to him !! me not see him name b4 in game . IDK y he did this ?!!? he must to banned . i want my right from him :(

This gentleman by the name of "you noob" was kind enough to inform me of my noobness due to my mild wangan fetish. Upon messaging me to tell me about my lack of skill, he also told me that he took a screen shot to share with the profession project torque drivers. I almost fell out of the chair. Professional what??? I asked him to race on said track. Surely a person of his skill would have no trouble beating a noob like myself on a noob track (as he put it). Of course he did not want to do that. Instead, He spent the next few minutes attempting to get me to engage is whatever back and fourth nonsense he was itching for but these days I do not participate in negative activities. My guess is that the lack of response bored him so he left. I feel sorry for him to be honest. His behavior is a cry for help.
You made my day skan. :D

What really annoys me is that I do not know him, and I did not play with him, and I find no reason for him to do that except that he is a foolish child or a crazy man !! So he should be banned and Jack should give me my right from him !! :mad:

Not sure if it is the language barrier, but the fact that you think because someone said "fuck you" to you and you then go "ill ban you" thinking you have that power.

Nah. Does not work like that.

You can block him. I'm not banning him because of that.
If others have real issue with this users, they may report him on the forum in the report section.

Status
Not open for further replies.