What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

This Guy Must to BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AhmedSaeed96 - looks like you need to find yourself some like minded gamers to have a fair race with... until you do, just kick those that fuck about.

How to do I know who is good and from who is bad my friend ... The game started and he found himself unable to make drift so he did it while playing! On the whole, Jack said that he will do the right thing in this matter .

How to do I know who is good and from who is bad my friend ... The game started and he found himself unable to make drift so he did it while playing! On the whole, Jack said that he will do the right thing in this matter .
Sometimes in - game you will find those that don't want to conform to game etiquette that doesn't mean that they should be banned out right , they just want to win at no cost, or they are indeed seeking that best lap time or even world record. So as there are no actual set rules for racing without ghost mode it's room preference setting as to how you word your room and if you decide on kicking those that don't comply, but you need to be open minded otherwise you will end up with no-one to race with. So over time you will build a picture of who is fair game and whois not. Ghost on is your freind and always prevents any conflict.

Sometimes in - game you will find those that don't want to conform to game etiquette that doesn't mean that they should be banned out right , they just want to win at no cost, or they are indeed seeking that best lap time or even world record. So as there are no actual set rules for racing without ghost mode it's room preference setting as to how you word your room and if you decide on kicking those that don't comply, but you need to be open minded otherwise you will end up with no-one to race with. So over time you will build a picture of who is fair game and whois not. Ghost on is your freind and always prevents any conflict.

The same words, my friend, I said above ... in drifting, you must play in ghost on, because any contact loses you all of the points .. The game was in ghost on , but he could not compete us in the drift So he Attacked the map and said that.

The confusion here is Ahmed is complaining about what was said in chat this whole time. Ahmed's english isn't that good so he likely didn't realize that "hit" in english is a physical thing like cars hitting each other. and mean that the guy used foul language the guy in chat said "you 2 mother fuckers. why reverse?" I am guessing the fact there was the word fuckers in it has offended him.

The confusion here is Ahmed is complaining about what was said in chat this whole time. Ahmed's english isn't that good so he likely didn't realize that "hit" in english is a physical thing like cars hitting each other. and mean that the guy used foul language the guy in chat said "you 2 mother fuckers. why reverse?" I am guessing the fact there was the word fuckers in it has offended him.

he hit my mother man ... it not need to me understande. it is very clear ... The topic is over.. Jack said his word .. nd srry for my ENG .. I am trying to communicate what I want to say.

Those saying intentional ramming is not listed in the rules, I refer you to rule 2.1....
Game Rules

As for the rest of what has been said, if reading carefully, he says the other player hit him in drift mode, while Ghost is On. Either 2 things have happened:
1. the player has somehow hacked the game to ignore the Ghost On setting (less likely)
or
2. The other player had used objects on the map to push into him, causing the "failed drift" and collision (most likely scenario).

This kind of thing is why quite a few of us would like the option for Room Masters to be able to kick someone from a room, not just the chat channel. It could get abused by some for being a "sore loser", but they will eventually have to go race in anothers room and deal with not being #1.

As for the rest of what has been said, if reading carefully, he says the other player hit him in drift mode, while Ghost is On.

Yes, but as Khrono already said:

so he's not speaking about two cars hitting each other, ramming and so on, but about "hitting" him personally with words.

p.s. anyway there's no need to make a public post like this for everyone insulting someone else (and i can assure that sometimes players are telling me worse things :D ) we have a report section here in the forum, so the only thing needed is a report with screenshot, not a full topic/discussion.
Post automatically merged:

Also, i have a deja vu.... https://community.projecttorque.racing/threads/guy-hit-me-i-want-my-right.709/

Last edited:
p.s. anyway there's no need to make a public post like this for everyone insulting someone else (and i can assure that sometimes players are telling me worse things :D ) we have a report section here in the forum, so the only thing needed is a report with screenshot, not a full topic/discussion.
Post automatically merged:

Also, i have a deja vu.... https://community.projecttorque.racing/threads/guy-hit-me-i-want-my-right.709/

This is what I did. I sent the photo with the report

make this topic a primary for insults ... there is a lot of hitting in this game :unsure: :LOL:

btw Ahmed just so you understand the phrase better, the term "mother fucker" isn't a diss at your mom. it is a term used to imply that you are a guy who fucks moms in general. Sort of a Milf hunter. It is rarely used as a cut down or dis these days. Ahmed I know your understanding of english is bad. and also the term HIT is as I said before a physical action not a verbal action. so you are using that word wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.