What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

THIS GAME IS DEAD ( FIX IT )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherleys2020

title says it all i went to play and 0 people on all servers..... i found 2 players lvl 2 and lvl 7!!!!! im lvl 34 but i use t1 to play with them and after 4-10 races they gave up on the game saying its all good and stuff but xp its a piece of sht...... not worth the time ( even if x500% xp its till low as fck )......... i dont know what is it that your all thinking..... you need to let people lvl up faster ( WHY WONT YOU LET THEM LVL UP FASTER ) they can buy cars you can make RP % stay the same but XP % NEEDS TO CHANGE or this game you wont be able to maintain it ( and it will go down like its predeccesor ) and WHO WOULD WANT THAT????? i bet noone here..... and you can see in your data base JUST HOW MANY PEOPLE CREATE AN ACCOUNT and how many reached ( lvl 20 hell even 15 ) before loging out and not come back since then........ YOUR NOT PROVIDING WHAT THE PLAYERS NEED ( SO STEP YOUR GAME UP ) and stop being lazy...... i know you all working hard to make game as legit as posible ( but an increase of xp TO MAKE PLAYERS LVL UP FAST will make game more likeable ).......... and i think i speak for the need of all the OLD and NEW players out there

IF YOU FEEL XP NEEDS TO INCREASE FROM 500% -1000% please show your SUPPORT on this thread ( well who still browse this forum to see a change )

sure i am with u in increase XP , but Box Gifts u can get double XP too this is can help u. and I am with you also in that we need to increase the gain of XP to not be bored with the game, but the problem is not only in XP, the game needs a lot of new things and upgrades to be expected so that this game remains attractive to everyone again and no one leaves it

im using double xp - xp girls and i have to do 40 min of rally ( NON STOP ) to get 40k xp with even all of those buffs...... and guess what i need 900K FOR ONLY 1 LVL imagine people who dont pay or support the game by buying xp - girls - cars ( they play 20 normal matches still lvl 4 ,and get what 1k-4k xp ) * yah dont spect comitment *....... and its been long enough for GMs to notice it ( but hey if they dont care why should we ) this would be just another game........ i had the rights to the game i bet this would of got more than 100+ active players ( dont dare they say they doing this for us because noone is caring enough for it )......... but hey i dont care either im just saying that something needs to change to make this game better for the old and new players coming from now on since * whats lost is lost * dont wait for the population to drop to 0 to start doing somethign about it because you cant grow trees on sand......... and i like the game i still play it but seen only 2-5 players playing it it breaks my heart EVEN IF YOU BUY TIER 3-4-5-6-7-8-9 ETC you cant enjoy it ( since everyone is playing t1 races because low lvls cant buy high lvl cars so they stick to t1 races and since they dont get the xp need it they leave after while leave for good because its just DUMB to keep playing-farming for xp )

nearly you say ???? it dosnt seem like it * the only ones are mostly afk farming xp * because right now the the GMs view of * WE TRYING TO MAKE THIS AS LEGIT AS POSIBLE................* please give me a break ( and i hope your not seeing me as an eyesore hating mtherfker ) if i didnt care about the game i would just shut up and move on like everyone else did......!!!!!! RECONSIDER ( idea? ) .... 1- ( every 1 player in room increase xp 25% and with VIP ROOM CARD 100%(costing 150ap 1day ,500 7days) ...... when creating VIP ROOM it cant be LOCKED BY PASWORD ) 2- ( car tiers have xp% not rp% T1 0% ,T2 25%, T3 50%, T4 75% ,T5 100% ,T6 150% ,T7 200% ,T8 250% ,T9 300% or something like that ) , 3- ( 1-2 place 100% . 3-5 75% , rest 50% ) well you get the GENERAL IDEA FOR XP INCREASE!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    3.1 MB · Views: 21
XP payout and many other aspects of the game are under review.
We are still working on other parts of the game while we also balance the game.

I have already explained why the player levels are low and I won't repeat myself again.

Status
Not open for further replies.