What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

'The Quarantine Zone' | A 'Battle Pass' like Event!

soep

PTIlogoQuarantine_wide.png
To kill some time during these times we're excited to announce
The Quarantine Zone

• Earn XP
• Complete Challenges
• Redeem Rewards

Tier 1
PTI_BATTLE_PASS_T1 v2.jpg

Tier 2
PTI_BATTLE_PASS_T2 v2.jpg

Tier 3
PTI_BATTLE_PASS_T3 v2.jpg

Join now for completly free! Especially if you are a new player this is a great way to get free stuff!
All infos in our Discord: https://discord.gg/Eq8UyDA

The Event is over, but we're excited for anyone still joining! We're already working on other Events like this and even more others!

Last edited:
View attachment 977
To kill some time during these times we're excited to announce
The Quarantine Zone

• Earn XP
• Complete Challenges
• Redeem Rewards

Tier 1
View attachment 992

Tier 2
View attachment 993

Tier 3
View attachment 994

Join now for completly free! Especially if you are a new player this is a great way to get free stuff!
All infos in our Discord: https://discord.gg/Eq8UyDA
This has been reeeeaally nice, it has made me play more the game and i have beenplaying with friends like never before. Thankf for making this possible!

I joined PT International discord channel, a few weeks ago, but I never joined any event and actually I left it until this one. I'm not a competitive guy, I don't give a damn on laptimes and trying to get the best time on any track :D I just play for fun...that's why I never entered an event until now, but this kind of event are the one I'd like to see more, I really enjoy this little challenges and even my 6 yr old son has completed a few :)

GOOD JOB on this one @soep, hope to see more in the future!

Must say, this was a really good idea, this actually gives you a reason, an incentive to play the game. Rewards were great, and soep delivered as always. Looking forward for the next events. Great Job guys.