What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Test accounts for Backers

Jack

Administrator
Staff member
We have created 50 accounts for backers to use so they can login and test the game before Beta.

These are fresh accounts though they have been played on by other people so most are level 10-20.
All have been topped off with 100,000AP

The usernames range from PT1 to PT50
The passwords for them are all the same. password

EG
Username: PT30
Password: password

The account might already be in use so try a few between 1 and 50.
Don't hold accounts hostage. They are for everyone.

No guarantee the servers will be online 247.
There are many bugs.

Have fun

Little report from me, about this test thing.
Before try to login make sure you write acc and pw correctly (i was writing pw with caps on :D )
Second thing, if you use pad, wheel or other input device and it doesn't work, try to run game as administrator. It worked for me. (this solution was offered by fellow PT players in game, thanks to them).
There was some amount of bugs and glitches, but nothing serious that would cause me to stop play game (or crash game for that matter)
Overall, i was very happy to play this game at this state, everything was working (atleast everything that i was testing) like it should.

When playing lags or out of sync, it was not noticed, although 1 time the game still spontaneously closed.
Once you have removed all pay-win consumables, then you need to replace them with something, because there are slots for consumables, and there is essentially nothing to invest in there, you need to come up with the community.
There is a problem with bots in the solo game, they sometimes start to recover (repair) constantly.
It is also worth remaking the speedometers when viewed from the roof and the hood, they are voluminous, but there is a minimum of information on them, in the end they just close the view. Is it possible to somehow compose them so that there is a tachometer and speedometer together, and the fuel shows in the TA, and nitro in other modes, and the turbo indicator (pressure) is generally removed from the game, the most useless indicator.
For now, tomorrow I’ll try to fly outside the map walls, in the navigator.

Tried the game about 50 min.. after solving the first problems (how to navigate ingame etc.. oh man so many years ago^^, using steering wheel --> run as admin, thanks for all who helped ingame ;)
tried drift and TA. First of all it was all really smooth.. just some lags but not that bad... it was real fun racing again. and everything ingame, as long as I remember, works.

But one thing was weird. I joined a room in drift.. first the chat disappears.. afterwards all buttons ('play', 'exit') and the user info and the whole header with all informations. The only thing that works was ALT+F4... but I logged in many times, and it just happens once. so to sum up it was great :)

thanks for the opportunity testing and racing again! You guys do a great job!

sorry for my german-english :D

Everything seems to be running fine on my end, enjoyed it for a couple of minutes. Looking forward to the full release

I just noticed that Replay saving option is removed (also i noticed that replay saving item was in pay to win removal list).
I wanted to ask, is that on purpose or it was removed by accident?
Now i'm about to test, will my old replays work on this game version.

I just noticed that Replay saving option is removed (also i noticed that replay saving item was in pay to win removal list).
I wanted to ask, is that on purpose or it was removed by accident?
Now i'm about to test, will my old replays work on this game version.
Previously, you had to buy a special consumable, which made it possible to save replays, now it is not in the game ...

Previously, you had to buy a special consumable, which made it possible to save replays, now it is not in the game ...
Yes i noticed it, when i wanted to buy this item. I hope this item will be put back, or atleast put option to save replay without this item.

Anyhow, i tested my old replay files. They work, more than that, they work perfectly, all names are there, no glitches or weird moves from cars. I was expecting to see some imperfections in car movement (like going totally different direction or go with different drive line), but everything went well. I tested replays from different times (more than few months between, when they were saved).
So if you have some old replays saved somewhere and you wanna check them out, you can :)

Here is video from one of my old replays

Last edited:
GOOOOOD, GOOOOOD, GOOOOOD, AND AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!!!
Just like back 10 years ago. Can't wait for the beta to end, and play for real!!!!

Hello , how can i test the Game in Romania ? I need link to Download . I LOVE this Game .
Thanks !

GOOOOOD, GOOOOOD, GOOOOOD, AND AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!!!
Just like back 10 years ago. Can't wait for the beta to end, and play for real!!!!
Hold your excitement, the game is close to be open beta, we've waited a long time for this :)

When will backers get their CP reward for backing the game? I backed the game with $20 and I dont have any CP in the game ???