What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

switching visual styling in game room with cl2 cars removes car upgrades

Sagi

I noticed a bug when i set up different stylings for class 2 cars.
When i switch inbetween them while i'm in the racing rooms or in the garage, it sometimes removes all the car upgrades and sets them to 0%, although they appear selected in the garage. The driving characterics definetely show that they're gone, tho..no matter if they're selected in the garage or not..0% upgrades means 0% upgrades.
Even after trying to fix it, as long as i have more than one different styling setup it removes the upgrades and parts of the stylings every time i switch between them.

Correction: it seems it only happens on the Quadro SF-6 car.

Correction 2: i tried to reproduce it once again and it didn't happen..Then i switched to another car (Corall Spire) and it happend again. At one point i had tire upgrade 1 AND 4 both selected at the same time with the handling upgrades in the garage showing 32% (-7%). 40% is normal with all upgrades.
And also, switching between the 3 performance setups showed visual styling upgrades beeing removed from the car.
It doesn't happen right away sometimes, only after i switched cars.

Last edited:
Hello there,
Make sure you have selected all the upgrades for every visual style and performance setup, that means style 1 has 3 performance setups as well as style 2 and 3, that means 9 performance setups.

Hello there,
Make sure you have selected all the upgrades for every visual style and performance setup, that means style 1 has 3 performance setups as well as style 2 and 3, that means 9 performance setups.
I did that before. It doesn't influence the bug. Some visual items disappear from the visual style setup when switching between the performance settings and some (mostly all) upgrades disappear when switching between visual setups although they are selected in the garage for the different setups..The window on the right shows 0% upgrades, although they're all mounted..And thats not just a graphical bug, the driving performance definetely changes to a 0% upgrades car.