What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

SUMO mode needs to return fast

Dark Storm

SUMO mode was my most played game mode and it was 1 of the most popular game modes. People loved the fun side of it. I use to do hand break turns near the edge then laugh when people fell off trying to ram me. This should be something you add next as I feel it will help keep people playing because it's a really fun game mode.
So glad you bring this game back.
I use to play it so much it's my favourite racing game ever.

the whole community wants it that's why JACK (smartest people here in his opinion ofc) did an april fool about it and still havent worked on it yet.

i think Sumo Mode nd Team CTF Will Nearly Released .. but i hope to put Battle Mode too like in Heat Online i was love it :love: .. Only patience !! that they are only two working on development and in their spare time!

I agree with you Saeed, we need sumo and team ctf.
If he's working on it then fine but I doubt it will be back soon

Btw Saeed u one of the best guy in this game it would be sad if you stop playing man

I agree with you Saeed, we need sumo and team ctf.
If he's working on it then fine but I doubt it will be back soon

Btw Saeed u one of the best guy in this game it would be sad if you stop playing man

me not stop playing this game dont worry ? me here from 2009 . in Old PT was in ivl 72 when it closed . LR was in lvl 67 when closed . Heat Online was in lvl 81 when closed nd this acc was best acc to me was hav Morello nd M3 nd Panama nd Evo nd Mazda drift car nd many cars but those cars i was lovved it . nd me now in lvl 38 nd i wish to this game not close again for fourth time bec thats best game i saw it in my life :love::love:

I want Sumo back asap too, but well, it needs a lot of work to get integrated into our own build, which will take months.
That's Invictus code for ya.
and I'll agree. Nothing but respect for ya Saeed