What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Suggestions for game improvements

HardCorrado

My current suggestions:

- possibility to change car balancing in the race lobby and/or the loading screen
- possibility to set a higher number of race participants (10, 12 or even more players)
- after the winner crossed the finish line, more time for the other players to reach the finish, too
- Team-VS-Races
- possibilty to set simulation or arcade handling in every game mode (like CTF, Explorer)

well I can tell you now that more racers on vs races won't happen any time soon. the starting grids are locked into the map files so to have more grid places you have to go in and edit every single track 1 by 1 and add more starting places. and there are a LOT of tracks in the game already.

Thanks for the explanation. I have no idea about the difficulties of programming. I try to make suggestions that make Project Torque a better game.

Another suggestion:

- make drag mode more attractive for players, because there are almost no players (more XP/RP for example)

Another suggestion:

- make drag mode more attractive for players, because there are almost no players (more XP/RP for example)
Already been done. was done last week. Wangan 1km in drag mode makes nearly double what Wangan does in arcade or sim for time invested. and 2.5 times more than TA. Drag mode is the new grinding meta.