What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Street, Drift, & WGT cars allowed on off-road courses.

Khrono Fujiwara

I remember back in PT's first run we had to use a glitch to make this happen and then sometime between then and heat online they made it so we didn't have to use the glitch and just allowed any vehicle on off-road vs courses, off-road explorer maps, and off-road ctf maps. I would like to see this done again. There really is no reason to lock cars out of these tracks within each of these modes. It makes it so that they rarely get used because you can't get them unless the entire room is using off-road cars. Yes the other cars aren't as good on these tracks but who cares, they are fun.

Now that Perfect Drift payout is crap ? drift cars should be allowed in race...same with other since you can't get any advantages from that ?

In HO I think they never had any restrictions. I've used my D1 FD and WGT Miata in everything,CTF,Sumo,Off Road,VS... Well,lock cars for specific tracks or modes is just boring,no one likes that.

drift cars are allowed in versus modes already lol. seen people using them. but yeah basically unlock those tracks for everything else that is allowed in the versus modes.