What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Solo drifting

gullideggel

Hey,

first of all, thank you for bringing one of my all time favorite games back online!

But, why can't we start drift races solo?
I love drifting, but waiting like 30 minutes every time until someone joins is really annoying.

Would be great if we could get a change there!

Thank you :)

I understand that point very well, for me as a sim driver its almost the same. No rooms and if you open one up no players join or they leave in the moment they realize its sim :/
But solo lobbys? I dont know if thats the solution for the problem and if it was ... the RP payout has to be reduced to a minimum so that not everyone drives his solo 30 minutes drift or 20 laps wangan or whatever you can think of just for grinding like always.

But on the other hand since missions are not in the game right now it would be an alternative to get you some points like you did with missions, so from that point of view, good idea.

thats always happen to me !! I always said this drift mode is dead !! Sometimes I wait in the room for 40 minutes, to no avail !! I hope for new cars soon, as Jack said, so that all players can return to the game again

Well drift mode isn't dead from now on because Saeed and gullideggel will do drift races 24/7 together. :D

i wish this :D . Most of the time I wait for a long period and in the end he enters a new levels players from 1 to 10 and when I start the drift after two minutes he leaves because he cannot play drift !!