What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Save RP or buy car?

opoa

Hey guys,

I currently have 400k RP in the bank. Now my question is should I save it for new cars that'll (hopefully) come soon or buy one of the currently available cars? (only got Hexan D1 and Corus)

Have a nice day

1 and 2 are the most used atm, so yeah imo save it until the offical Steam launch, and broaden your horizons...

if you ask me there dont even mather because we have been playing that beta over 1 month which give you any impression there coming new cars or tracks?

idk someone told me theres an update about to come but dont know if thats true or not

Youre wondering to spend it all on at least the Cobra, because as i remember tier 5-6-7 cars require millions of RP to get upgraded fully. Highest ever car's (Nardo GT) 4th body was about 800k or something like that

its really not.. i kinda starting to suspect this forum using nulled xenforo software which is unsafe and dangerous. i just wondering how many lurking warms our pcs already have.. also i made report to xenforo to inspect this script.