What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Russian Cheater (WSS member)

BatsBlack

my Cobra lose with Destroyer. my harppon lose with Destroyer too in wangan
that's why Long John Silver banned crew WSS long time ago
how report cheater? i have 2 save replay but not know where i can post save replay?
i miss Long John Silver, he very2 good GS

so originally the destroyer were class 4 and cobra class 3 before the class changes happened for the revival so the cobra being beat by it sort of makes sense. If your poon was stock and his destroyer was maxed with t+ accel, it could also make it legit. Just because it is a big SUV don't assume it is slow.

so originally the destroyer were class 4 and cobra class 3 before the class changes happened for the revival so the cobra being beat by it sort of makes sense. If your poon was stock and his destroyer was maxed with t+ accel, it could also make it legit. Just because it is a big SUV don't assume it is slow.
all full upgrade my car

which one? the cobra, I don't think it would have made a difference. and the harpoon I find it hard to believe you've maxed it out.

То что тебя резко обошли на первом видео это не чит ,это просто фишка или баг этой игры.В аркаде когда едешь позади соперника то ты всегда быстрее разгоняешься и быстрее набираешь скорость нежели игрок на 1 месте и это факт ! Вот так рекорды то и ставят в аркаде-один игрок уезжает к финишу первым на несколько кругов а второй после этого ставит лучшее время т.к он считается позади на 2 месте и его авто едет куда быстрее ! Насколько я знаю в Симуляторе такого нету.

wanagon Sterile map i was play with my SPEIDO Full upgrade nd lost from guys hav cobra cars ... although my car in lvl 6 nd cobra lvl 4 (n):D

wanagon Sterile map i was play with my SPEIDO Full upgrade nd lost from guys hav cobra cars ... although my car in lvl 6 nd cobra lvl 4 (n):D
cobra win bro with spiedo, 4WD always can not beat FR in wangan (always) like mazda rx7 vs mitsubishi evolution
Post automatically merged:

cars 4WD for acceleration only, can not maximum speed
Post automatically merged:

cars 4WD for acceleration only, can not maximum speed