What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Rims

TEYDI

Was messing around in PT, as I usually do at this time, when I realized some cars do share some rims. For example, Nevada's stock rims are Panama's Rims #1. After noticing that I've started to look deeper into it and I've found, for now, that Kawana, Quadro and Panama have a set of rims in common.

This one:
Project Torque Screenshot 2020.05.09 - 00.06.06.24.png

Considering those 3 cars have different rims size, I was thinking what if we (Jack only) look into the XML? That could help in adding more and same rims for multiple cars. I know there is a limit in items at this time, but even 16 rims for each car would be great.

kawana.pngquadro.pngpanama.png

What do you say?

Increasing the rim limit should be doable, just like the colours.
Rim sizes are determined in the XML, and can have varying sizes in all bits. It's an interesting thjng.

More variation in rims, colors etc. would be really nice, so you encouter more unique cars. Same would go for body kits and Vinyls but i guess thats way too much to ask for :)