What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Remembering Crews of the Old PT

jforward5

Hello All!

I thought it would be fun to start a thread in memory of all the Old crews from 10+ years ago when many of us found this game for the very first time. I think you all can agree with me that this is probably one of the most fun racing games. And though it's not the most accurate or realistic racing game, it makes up for that with charm, and CREWS!!!

If you owned a crew, or were part of a crew comment on this post and tell us about that old crew.

I'll start us off:
My wife and I found this game around 2010 (maybe earlier, can't remember...) and we fell in love with it. We played together every evening and found that there were several people that we always ended up racing with. This is when we decided to create a crew. Our crew was named "Nitrous Oxide" and had the tag [n2o]. It wasn't the biggest crew, but we had some really great racers. We even managed to "Rule" some tracks.

I am looking forward to recreating the fun we found back then once again in this new PT!