What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Random gift boxes

Yogibear081012

are these going to be fixed, they are given out in game but no one actually receives the gift. also a few players i know get bad lag once they collect the box

are these going to be fixed, they are given out in game but no one actually receives the gift. also a few players i know get bad lag once they collect the box
To quote the incredibly friendly person above: "Gift Boxes at the moment are useless by design. there are no missions so keys serve no purpose and the gp rewards for them haven't be decided on if they will actually be a thing or not." - Khrono Fujiwara

use that handy dandy search bar dude.
I hope you aren't actually a dev or admin. It is exactly attitude like yours that pushes new people away from forums. If you want a dead forum and game, keep being a donkey. It would have been just as easy to say "Not in the game yet sorry but it is a noted bug. Please use the search button at the top before posting so we don't end up with a bunch of repeated posts."