What's new

Rammer and no same class

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatsBlack

Players who look fair will not necessarily be fair when facing strong enemies, so from that learn a good line.
sometimes there are losers then rammer, sometimes there are losers and then change to a higher class, learn to use ghost on if you are not fast enough, and it will increase your skills, because many slow players just boast of their rammer.
Dynamite Driver always not fair when lose, mad and change class :v
I also won't budge with a player like this
Post automatically merged:

the reason you are just a lot of rammer, and you get angry then use a higher grade.
to Dynamite Driver :v
don't be hypocritical using class 1 vs higher class, then if you dnf get angry and replace class 8: v
just equate the highest class in the room
you lose with mj2087 even though mj2087 is always rammer but he always uses the same class until you mess up the room by using a higher class

Last edited:

AhmedSaeed96

i always play in ghost mode bec rammers ! But I own high class cars, but in most cases when I create a room, no one enters except for new players nd hav low class , so I have to play in the same cls , and sometimes I lost . This is normal, the game is a win and a loss, and everyone should know this

BatsBlack

i always play in ghost mode bec rammers ! But I own high class cars, but in most cases when I create a room, no one enters except for new players nd hav low class , so I have to play in the same cls , and sometimes I lost . This is normal, the game is a win and a loss, and everyone should know this
mostly they are rammer and like to push. Yeah remember that rammer is pushing the car in front, and they said it's normal?I think they don't want to learn

I've tried not to touch their car but they always touch my car first, in my opinion they are just quasi without ghosts but zero skill

Last edited:

Facepalm

In cases of getting rammed, best you can do is just try to calmly talk to the rammer and see if it's maybe just accidental. If not, save replays and make a report on the forum. Public callouts don't really do much good.

AhmedSaeed96

mostly they are rammer and like to push. Yeah remember that rammer is pushing the car in front, and they said it's normal?I think they don't want to learn

I've tried not to touch their car but they always touch my car first, in my opinion they are just quasi without ghosts but zero skill
game hav alot of players u will found Great Skills players nd Normal Skills nd Rammers too thats Normal . if u found rammer in room . left it nd play in other room . or join in room as me said b4 GHOST ON

BatsBlack

In cases of getting rammed, best you can do is just try to calmly talk to the rammer and see if it's maybe just accidental. If not, save replays and make a report on the forum. Public callouts don't really do much good.
ok Facepalm

game hav alot of players u will found Great Skills players nd Normal Skills nd Rammers too thats Normal . if u found rammer in room . left it nd play in other room . or join in room as me said b4 GHOST ON
yup i rarely join ghost off hahaha i no like, its always cheat for me, but sometime i join and still always rammer and i rammer everyone. I will not succumb haha

Why don't you post this by your current username? BLACKHORSE.
This is Slandering and i won't tolerate that.
I have 3 things you don't have: skills, friends and a LIFE.
Accusing me of deliberate ramming is just ludicrous, and if it were true you should have used the correct tools providing facts like every normal person should.
Crying on the forum with a female face as avatar... Grow up and gain some dignity.....
I only have friends and adversaries in this game and you are none of them.

So you also are using multiple account wich i dont know if it's permitted by the current TOS, you also try to slander others painting yourself as the rightous white knight wich you aren't.

Attachments

• 20201117022400_1.jpg
    20201117022400_1.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.