What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Rally based game mode

TorQueHQ

Hello guys, i came up with this idea because i think it will be possible to implement in the near future.
As we know, the game have tons of game modes but none like this one.
We have dirt and snow tracks, jumps, bridges trees, country side, downtown, gymkhana, everything.
Let's say you start with a rally oriented car like wrx or evo, then you must keep or try to keep the car undamaged until the end of the race which you will be driving against ghost cars (say the fastest 5) trying to beat them. Also you will be able to buy rally specific car upgrades that can only be used for rally mode, so the car could have up-gradable stages. Also co-driver notes should not be that hard to make.
Well, it was just my idea, hope you guys like it.

No need, there are sprint tracks in the game, you will create a room with such tracks, and play yourself a rally))

I support the idea, I would like to see some baja trucks added. this mode would be ideal for the offroad vehicles and as you said the evo and wrx. maybe have some new track layouts that are a bit more unconventional than what we already have. maybe instead of race suspension rally suspension upgrade that acts as a lift kit but still improves handling.

I support the idea, I would like to see some baja trucks added. this mode would be ideal for the offroad vehicles and as you said the evo and wrx. maybe have some new track layouts that are a bit more unconventional than what we already have. maybe instead of race suspension rally suspension upgrade that acts as a lift kit but still improves handling.
I backup your idea too, i would also live oval terrain tracks, some wet track mode, things like that.

No need, there are sprint tracks in the game, you will create a room with such tracks, and play yourself a rally))
That's half of the suggestion ive made, there is no rally orientated functions, like car upgrade and everything else i said above.

As stated in Discord. Rally is something I would personally like to see in the game.
Standalone game mode like ThunderAlley with its own cars and tracks.

Both circuit and time trials.