What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

put more tracks on thunder alley game mod please

in fact i cant imagine what track will fit there
and AFAIK there wasnt more track for TA

in fact i cant imagine what track will fit there
and AFAIK there wasnt more track for TA
Circuit, as long as the chicanes are blocked from being cut, would work very well with the Spaghetti 2 and Florida tracks. They have a very long pit lane, and the track is 3 cars wide.

there is more track i remember back in days there was 4 diffrent tracks . 1 track was quite short one and one was quite long one in desert or somewhere .. if this will be only map entire time at thunder alley i thinking of quiting this game .. there is no point to play this then .. no new cars no new tracks just old ones. i rather put my dick into blender than play this!
u know this isnt something like Project Torque 2, but old Project Torque with Fiona build, what few fans buy from invictus (rights for make this game live again) with money what send them fans? :)
im sure Jack and others work on this game but they are only fans.. not devs, even when they have source code (i hope)
it will probably take time to develop some new things for this game.. and this isnt their job - they do that only in their free time.

and its still beta.. here is still lot of work, balancing, fixing bugs, substitute licenced cars, etc

Ok Kelxo... cars and tracks from later builds will be added later. right now is about rebalancing and fixing the game. I've explained in other posts already these are fans working on the game in their spare time. they still have full time jobs and families to take care of outside of reviving this game. I can say right now though.. with your attitude. Please do stick your dick in a blender and leave this forum. We can do without your negativity. In a year when the game is fully up in running and having new content added we will be enjoying it while you will be a dickless asshole bitching in some other forum spewing negativity to others. So sincerely fuck off ok? don't let the door hit you on the way out.

there is more track i remember back in days there was 4 diffrent tracks . 1 track was quite short one and one was quite long one in desert or somewhere .. if this will be only map entire time at thunder alley i thinking of quiting this game .. there is no point to play this then .. no new cars no new tracks just old ones. i rather put my dick into blender than play this!
Don't be a child and whine and cry before getting all of the info. If you would have asked in the discord server "Are tracks and cars from Heat Online returning?" you would have gotten a "Yes".