What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

PTI's 'Torque Pass' and Weekly Giveaways!

[QUOTE = "TEYDI, post: 6904, membro: 549"]
Vuoi un feedback reale?!?

L'ho già detto e continuerò a dirlo, adoro questo tipo di eventi. Ho partecipato al primo e ho fatto del mio meglio per ottenere più punti che potevo in questo. Mi è davvero piaciuto perché mette tutti allo stesso livello. Negli eventi di gara c'è sempre "il migliore" (HeadHunter : rolleyes:) e non tutti sono nelle stesse condizioni, c'è il ragazzo che suona alla tastiera, quello alla ruota e così via. Quindi ottenere un tempo TOP3 è piuttosto impegnativo e personalmente non mi preoccupo molto con i tempi, gioco davvero per divertimento. Quindi per me questi sono gli eventi perfetti.

Non vedo davvero l'ora del prossimo e devo dire che dopo questo cercherò di fare del mio meglio per affrontare altre sfide, anche se le mie abilità non sono così buone : D e non sono in grado di ottenere un TOP time.

Oh! Mi ero quasi dimenticato che : Dse non fosse stato per questo evento non mi sarei nemmeno preso la briga di ottenere 1,4 milioni di XP in soli 3 giorni : Dche è stata una vera sfida per me, giocando almeno 4 ore al giorno ... il mio cervello stava andando ? ma quello mi ha dato quell'input in più per giocare a PT, perché ultimamente stavo solo scherzando e non facendo molto nel gioco.

Grazie davvero a voi ragazzi che avete reso possibile tutto ciò! VOGLIO DI PIÙ!!!
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao Teydi ti chiedo una cortesia...io purtroppo l'inglese non lo capisco. mi puoi dire di cosa si tratta questo evento? Spiegami un po' tutto.Grazie:)

I hope that the events will return again in the game, such as Heat Online. It was interesting and beautiful when the event comes and the time counter inside the server decreases. I hope the events will come back again. I remember GS Name him NNC WELLY was Great GS in heat Online was always maked many events there nd many awards i remember i win with M3 CAR in one from Events nd many great other cars . was beutifull days really really i lost this days nd i wish to back again in this love game to me . I hope these days will come back again.

Nice events, very good idea different challenges in each mode (little exception for those requiring 6/8 players, a bit hard with actual playerbase) (y) (y)

Constructive feedback:

The Torque Pass is/was the best "Event" Idea since "Quarantine Zone", the week was a lot of fun altought i couldnt drive as much as i wanted/needed. The Challenges were in contrast to the "Quarantine Zone" by far more challenging. That made it a serious Challenge with satisfying Rewards. Difficulty of the Challenges were quite hard sometimes, but very logic if you consider that you get stuff for free on the end of the day.

I see only 2 Problems.
1. The lack of time for some players to play enough, to make good progress in the reward system (some people can play for only 1-2 hours a day at a specific time.)
2. The related lack of players which leads to the point where you actually cant do the challanges.

Possible solution: Extend the (eventually) upcoming "Battle Passes" to the lenght of a few weeks (mayby a month) and adjust the milestones/challenges to fit the system (1 Set of challenge per week, to give people time).

I gives this "Event" an 8/10. Reasons:
Pro:
-The high efford that it took to create and manage the whole Torque Pass
-The high worth of the Rewards you could get during the Pass
-Diffictuly of the Challenges
-Very fair steps between the Milestones
-Premium Pass was a good option for people with a lower amount of time or a small car fleet

Con:
-Less Rewarding for high level Players and people with big car fleet
-Amount of time to reach all Milestones was little bit to small for those with less time

Big (y) for the Event (and all past events) and huge thx to all event organizers.

Looking forward for upcoming big events :)

Hi Three Kings (Soep, Puma, Ukkepuk+Jack) You are the Kings of this game because always spend time, energy and making fun for this game in every weeks so i have huge respect from Torque Pass and Quarantine zone challenges and for good fun events too! I think this challenge shows the players like this way of events, its fun and sticking players to PT :) Like me and much more players. Its big fun and we all want to see in-game events system, with calendar because no missions so this challenges replaces this way of fun that we all missed long time. So really big thx for your job guys we all like these nice events ;)

i think in high lvls Above level 41 not need rewards. i know friends hav 10 mill RP To no avail or in the hope that new drift cars will be released, nothing more

Feedback post:
This Torque Pass system is really beneficial and incentivized for new players to grind and level to get rewards and feel a sense of achievement as they play the game. This also still has something for players who own everything yet want to increase their skill or test themselves in another modes and get points for it on the PTI discord (you should join it btw). I overall think the competition is great and fun, even for someone like me who considers themselves really stubborn and only plays CTF.

Feedback on PTI Torque Pass Event:
A great managed event overall. Nice tasks to complete at all different game modes, even challenge mode has been played sometimes! Earning points and getting rewards for achieving several goals afterwards is exactly what means fun for most of the gamers.
Thanks for this and all the other events ;) good job!

Honest Feedback:
I think some of the challenges are too easy to cheat, like the drag challenge where you could just stay in first gear the whole time so you only had to do one perfect shift. I spent ages trying to do it legit and then people like bull come along and cheat :mad:. Other than that i'm glad this exists because it gives me a reason to open the game.

It's interesting and gives me a good reason to keep playing, but some challenges might be too easy.