What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

PT is BACK! OMG OMG OMG!

Gridster

Thank you so much for bringing back of of my most favorite games ever!

I didnt know it was back utill someone told me last night, i downloaded it and got all warm and
fuzzy inside while i was doing some tracks. Already set a 2:04 on B-rally with my Lion ;) and i am
just getting started. YAY!!! My wife was looking at me "like wt* are you up to. Why is that wheel on
the table again, and why are you so happy???"

I've spent so much time in PT it's ridiculous back in it's Aeria days when i started in 2007. And then
When the IP ban happened and we had to move over to LevelR with all the hassle of screenshotting
every car in 2009 so we could get them back in LevelR (i STILL have that mail!!!) i did race a bit more
but while the game was being updated to newer versions it got less and less atractive for me.
I just wanna race and not feel like i'm in a arcade hall. Some of those updates didn't do the game
any good and we all know what happened due to it.

(And please, do not take ghost mode out like they did back in the day)

I did try Heat Online also but to be honest it was already dead like LevelR was. The PT community
was awesome back in the day and i gained so many friends, raced in events at 3am in the morning,
having a kickass crews and badass races. I miss those days :/.

Let's get this game going again like it used to be ;)

If there is anything i can do to help (been glued to a computer screen since a was like 12, i am 50 now)
with graphics, 3D, code or whatever then pls do ask.

Some stats from way back in 2009 ? (and i really really hope we can get all these cars back in the game.)

LevelR: Gridster
Level: 67
Rating: 2999

Project Torque: Gridster
Level: 44
Rating 2575

Buggy EVO II - 0 procent upgrades
Cobral klasse 3 - 40 procent upgrades
Corall - 40 procent upgrades
Corus - 0 procent upgrades
Harpoon - 40 procent upgrades
Hexan - 0 procent upgrades
Kawana - 40 procent upgrades
Lion - 40 procent upgrades
Panama - 2 procent upgrades
Quadro - 40 procent upgrades
Spiedo - 17 procent upgrades
Stallion - 0 procent upgrades
Toxico Stallion Drift Car - 0 procent upgrades
Wizz - 0 procent upgrades
C-Racer - 40 procent upgrades
TA Rookie - 58 procent upgrades

Chevrolet Camaro - 0 procent upgrades
Chevrolet Corvette C6 LS2 - 10 procent upgrades
Honda NSX Type-R NA2 - 40 procent upgrades
Honda S2000 AP1 - 40 procent upgrades
Invictus Destroyer - 40 procent upgrades
Mazda RX8 - 40 procent upgrades
Mazda RX-7 GT Limited - 0 procent upgrades
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R - 40 procent upgrades
Mazda Xedos 6 - 0 procent upgrades
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX MR - 50 procent upgrades
Subaru Impreza WRX STI - 40 procent upgrades
Toyota 2000GT - 40 procent upgrades -> MY FAV CAR!
Toyota Corolla GT-S - 40 procent upgrades

etc, etc, etc...

Last edited:
Thank you so much for bringing back of of my most favorite games ever!

I didnt know it was back utill someone told me last night, i downloaded it and got all warm and
fuzzy inside while i was doing some tracks. Already set a 2:04 on B-rally with my Lion ;) and i am
just getting started. YAY!!! My wife was looking at me "like wt* are you up to. Why is that wheel on
the table again, and why are you so happy???"

I've spent so much time in PT it's ridiculous back in it's Aeria days. When the IP ban happened and
we had to move over to LevelR with all the hassle of screenshotting every car in 2009 so we could
get them back in LevelR (i STILL have that mail!!!) i did race a bit more but while the game was being
updated to newer versions it got less and less atractive for me. I just wanna race and not feel like
i'm in a arcade hall. Some of those updates didn't do the game any good and we all know what
happened due to it.

(And please, do not take ghost mode out like they did back in the day)

I did try Heat Online also but to be honest it was already dead like LevelR was. The PT community
was awesome back in the day and i gained so many friends, raced in events at 3am in the morning,
having a kickass crews and badass races. I miss those days :/.

Let's get this game going again like it used to be ;)

If there is anything i can do to help (been glued to a computer screen since a was like 12, i am 50 now)
with graphics, 3D, code or whatever then pls do ask.

Some stats from way back in 2009 ? (and i really really hope we can get all these cars back in the game.)

LevelR: Gridster
Level: 67
Rating: 2999

Project Torque: Gridster
Level: 44
Rating 2575

Buggy EVO II - 0 procent upgrades
Cobral klasse 3 - 40 procent upgrades
Corall - 40 procent upgrades
Corus - 0 procent upgrades
Harpoon - 40 procent upgrades
Hexan - 0 procent upgrades
Kawana - 40 procent upgrades
Lion - 40 procent upgrades
Panama - 2 procent upgrades
Quadro - 40 procent upgrades
Spiedo - 17 procent upgrades
Stallion - 0 procent upgrades
Toxico Stallion Drift Car - 0 procent upgrades
Wizz - 0 procent upgrades
C-Racer - 40 procent upgrades
TA Rookie - 58 procent upgrades

Chevrolet Camaro - 0 procent upgrades
Chevrolet Corvette C6 LS2 - 10 procent upgrades
Honda NSX Type-R NA2 - 40 procent upgrades
Honda S2000 AP1 - 40 procent upgrades
Invictus Destroyer - 40 procent upgrades
Mazda RX8 - 40 procent upgrades
Mazda RX-7 GT Limited - 0 procent upgrades
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R - 40 procent upgrades
Mazda Xedos 6 - 0 procent upgrades
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX MR - 50 procent upgrades
Subaru Impreza WRX STI - 40 procent upgrades
Toyota 2000GT - 40 procent upgrades -> MY FAV CAR!
Toyota Corolla GT-S - 40 procent upgrades

Wellcome back :)

PT back from November 2019 nearly to All :)

i feel you bro..
Same for me, after this game demise almost a decade ago i searched high and low, everywere for something similar, only one with a short life i've played was ACR
Wich was good af. too bad they redesigned it and moved to mobile under a million different names killing it in the process.
But now the old king of arcade racing is back, nfs and forza can't hold a candle to this.. OLD BUT GOLD

i feel you bro..
Same for me, after this game demise almost a decade ago i searched high and low, everywere for something similar, only one with a short life i've played was ACR
Wich was good af. too bad they redesigned it and moved to mobile under a million different names killing it in the process.
But now the old king of arcade racing is back, nfs and forza can't hold a candle to this.. OLD BUT GOLD

Yup, so true, and ACR was also fun lol. :D

?

I fried my RTX2080 MXM in my laptop (yes i game on a bigass gaming laptop :sneaky:...). Haven't any time to play PT and then when i had the time i fried my 2080 after dablling with OC. Can't play until i get a new one, i feel so stupid. Shouldn't have pushed the card that much.

?

I fried my RTX2080 MXM in my laptop (yes i game on a bigass gaming laptop :sneaky:...). Haven't any time to play PT and then when i had the time i fried my 2080 after dablling with OC. Can't play until i get a new one, i feel so stupid. Shouldn't have pushed the card that much.
The hell man, what did u play that made you oc a 2080 to death????