What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Please help.

attila7520

Dear Project Torque. I'm writing because something quite outrageous is happening. In steam, a person previously hacked my account there, and then he tried to blackmail me with money, telling me to pay. But I have no money and I didn't order anything, yet he blackmailed me with money. Then my account there was restricted. Now they are threatening to block it. Dear Project Torque. This program is my favorite program. Where can I download it if this threat is paid off? Is there a cross-platform download option for this program? I'd rather connect to it and download from there when I reinstall my computer. If there is no such and such for this program, would you be so kind as to create it? I don't want to lose my favorite program. But steam seems to be driving it. Please help. Thanks in advance.

We currently only use Steam to distribute the game. You can create a new Steam account to download and keep it up to date. Your old account will still work as we don't use Steam Auth. Just make sure to disconnect the old Steam account from the forum.

Don't trust any downloads online or via anyone on here. They are either not legit or are old and won't update.