What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

PHOENIX Vinyls

TEYDI

Now that JACK has made the TOOLKIL available for everyone lets share some designs we made for the PHOENIX.

Please share designs free of copyrights ;) in case JACK decides to pick them up and add them to PT.

Some could get combined, that's up to TEAM PT to decide ;)
SKULL & FLAMES
BeFunky-collage (1).png

PHOENIX STYLE

BeFunky-collage (6).png

BLACK & WHITE SIDE STRIP

BeFunky-collage (2).png

BLACK & WHITE ROOF AND HOOD

BeFunky-collage (3).png

BLACK & WHITE CENTRAL STRIP
BeFunky-collage (4).png

Last edited:
PHOENIX STYLE, THE COLORS ON THIS ONE MIGHT CHANGE, DEPENDS OF THE BODY COLOR OF THE CAR

BeFunky-collage (6).png

HERE WITH DIFFERENT BODY COLORS ;)

ScxViewer 2019-10-13 20-01-32-94.jpgScxViewer 2019-10-13 20-02-00-86.jpgScxViewer 2019-10-13 20-02-55-10.jpg

You know... you might be an annoying ass Teydi but I have to give you props. Those look damn nice and you got skills with making vinyls. Got to give credit where it is due and you are due for damn sure.

You know... you might be an annoying ass Teydi but I have to give you props. Those look damn nice and you got skills with making vinyls. Got to give credit where it is due and you are due for damn sure.
You're so nice ????

But remember, I'm here to annoy you ???

I'm just being honest. I give credit to talented artists even if they annoy me. So I guess you have succeeded at what you are trying to do lol. so keep up the good work. I'd love to see all kinds of new stuff for all the cars in the game.