What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Panama BUGG Style 2 & 3

AhmedSaeed96

Hi All ... i bought Style 2 & 3 for my panama nd i paid more than 80 K RP in every Style bd in last i off nd insert again nd i only found the first basic Style nd the other two was disappear! nd There is no correct mark on the things I bought in Style 2 & 3 !20211231005041_1.jpg20211231005056_1.jpg20211231005110_1.jpg

same happened with me in other car Phoenix ! thats sucks i lost money lol i bought styles 2 & 3 again nd bodies for them too !!

Last edited:
Styling options you have to set up yourself. The parts you buy are in your inventory.
Though the Styling buttons are fairly buggy anyway

I know that but in panama i found styles 2 & 3 disappear after me bought it ! Same happend with phoenix , i bought styles in 2 cars 2 times for now ! Nd i am search on me bought it b4 no anything found all gone !!!