What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Out of place cars and parts unlock levels

Facepalm

Not sure whether this would fit on General or not, but I wanted to cast some light onto this either way.
The Nevada unlocks at Level 31, whereas the Harpoon, the other Class 7 car, unlocks at Level 30. The Nevada has Class 8 unlock levels, which is a bit odd and quite a huge difference in such high levels. It also has unlock levels from Class 8 cars for the upgrades.
I moreso am curious if this is intentional or if it just slipped Jack's mind.

Last edited:
The bottom line on this topic Harpoon car to me the BEST in cls 7 cars . best in drive nd in drag too . Harpoon best in controll on Nevada car too . but Nevada best than it in wanagon only :D

Actually, scratch that.
It's not just the Nevada with out of place unlocks.
There are a lot of cars with weird unlock levels and GP/RP pricings.

Actually, scratch that.
It's not just the Nevada with out of place unlocks.
There are a lot of cars with weird unlock levels and GP/RP pricings.
YUP...working on that atm, let me write it down
Post automatically merged:

Attachments

• LVL_UNLOCK.pdf
    414 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Actually the harpoon beats the nevada on wangan too, higher top speed. the harpoon drives like a boat though and doesn't want to turn, it is also prone to going up on 2 wheels or flipping if you push it too hard. However the nevada basically suffers the corus syndrome it is weaker in every stat so even though it doesn't understeer like a boat it still has no chance of winning.

Actually the harpoon beats the nevada on wangan too, higher top speed. the harpoon drives like a boat though and doesn't want to turn, it is also prone to going up on 2 wheels or flipping if you push it too hard. However the nevada basically suffers the corus syndrome it is weaker in every stat so even though it doesn't understeer like a boat it still has no chance of winning.

really !! in wangan too >must to try this with anyone hav Nevada in wangan !! i said Harpoon no 1 in cls 7 i like this SHIP . nd Harpoon can beat savage in DRAG MODE ! anyone try this