What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Open Beta weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir,sorry but this is not true. Unfortunatelly I didnt backed and I'm just a newcomer here. Even so,@Jack did reply me more than once.
I wish you all good luck, he askes for feedback and ideas, suggestions etc... Takes the piss or totally rejects stuff, puts out an open beta without support or definite solutions, just all seems rushed and unprofessional to me.

Like that is it.... just answer the fan boys that pay for backing and everyone else can go do one, like that is it? .... Where is your customer support?
5hJI.gif

I really have no idea what you are on about. I have helped hundreds of people. We have a forum section dedicated to it.

I also have a business to run so I don't get to reply to everyone's support request in my limited spare time.

I really have no idea what you are on about. I have helped hundreds of people. We have a forum section dedicated to it.

I also have a business to run so I don't get to reply to everyone's support request in my limited spare time.
Hey jack don't lose your time with this kind of people, i appreciate your excellent hard work, many don't know what you are doing and how hard you work.
Thanks to your excellent job, keep going!

Something you people need to remember. Reviving PT is a NOT the main job of jack and his dev team, this is something they are doing in their free time. they all have normal 9-5 jobs that they work to pay their bills etc. They aren't getting paid to work on PT. They are doing all this for free because they love the game. So there is your customer service. So it likely seems unprofessional because it is. These are fans just like us attempting to revive the game. they are not invictus employees. invicitus wants as little to do with this project as possible.

Hey jack don't lose your time with this kind of people, i appreciate your excellent hard work, many don't know what you are doing and how hard you work.
Thanks to your excellent job, keep going!
Hi, Dinys welcome to the forum. Not sure what you mean by " don't waste your time with these kind of people " ( I'm no nasty troll if that is what you are thinking ) I don't know Jack or his business - Jogarda . And I don't use fb or discord so I'm unaware that for now it's just a side line project, and thus there is not going to be much in the way of support. So my apologies if I've sounded a bit off key with Jack. As an old customer/player of PT I and many others here have put in lots of cash and lost our cars over the years. I appreciate that it's going to be a work in progress and hopefully PT will go out to the world via Steam fully functional and have a good customer support base in place. I'm not here to argue, flame, troll or be a general ass- hole I am here to support and offer constructive criticism though for hopefully a great MMO for the future.

Good Evening
After reseting the password 5 times... i´m giving up...
Error 101...
Can it be that the Server has an Problem with my Username?
Greets BöserEvil...

man me was like u go to fourm nd change ur password just change it from fourm nd loginn again nd enjoy with game ;)

Hello !

I have a problem…

Runtime Error!
Program: C:/Users...

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact th application support team for more information.

Do you know where the problem might come from?

Thx,
Mitro

Yeah Old-School, this is completely a fan project, that is why jack had to hold the crowdfunding. This is being done in a legal and legit way. the crowdfunding paid for the publishing rights and access to the source code for 5 years. that is the contract Jack has with invictus. Invictus hands over different assets and stuff in their own sweet time once Jack asks for them. However apart from that they are being hands off from this project. In fact Invictus told jack he was wasting his time and basically the game was a lost cause and not worth putting effort into but if he wanted to have a go they would let him for a fee. so we raised the money so we could revive it, fix it, and make as good as it always could have been. Of course there was the fine print, half of the money made from the micro-transactions still go to invictus and jack will use the other half to keep servers running and hire devs to work on the game in a more full time manner and other things that will keep the game running smoothly. This initial revival though it is going to be slow and difficult. Think of someone restoring an old car at home in their garage in their free time compared to a professional like Chip Foose restoring an old car. complete different levels. I hope this has cleared things up just a bit and helps you understand what to expect.

Mitrovich wrong section for that question.

OMG i just got on, okay it was Arcade mode- i'm a Sim guy but what fun it was!... brought back many years of memories, never had so much fun in a racing game, ever! .... Blimey well i wish Jack and his team of devs all the best... Totally get it now and i'm all for it developing further and i'm sure it will,. well i'm prepaired to put some money in while the game is running for shop items, the best cars; wink, wink .... When i first heard about the crowdfund i was a bit dubious and cautious about sending money to a unknown source- you just can't be too careful on the net nowadays ... I want to know that my card details are going to and being looked after by a known and legitimate source which i can see now it is.... Otherwise i would have been in there from the start.

Blimey Mitrovich- another memorable name from the past.

This looks like the old client (10+ years ago). Is it possible for the admins to confirm it as legit download?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.