What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Only on PC/Steam ?

Antidot4613

Hi everyone,

Anyone know if the game is release only on pc or if they have plan to release it on console futher ?
Personaly I think a console release can help the game to be more famous :unsure:
Sorry for my bad english :confused:

Hello, you can play the game now! Just go to the " open beta weekend " and download it, unzip it and make a shortcut to desktop.Or go to Steam and download it from there.
I doubt whether it will be ported to a console though, but I could be wrong.

Oh ok I was asking for that because when you enter "Project torque ps4" on google there is a link to project torque home page
The link is named "PS4 Slim"
I don't really know how it work but look if you link a steam account on your PT game account you can do the same thing for other platform...
And the game does not require a lot of resources maybe in the future consider a port on console would really be a bonus...

It's just an idea ;)

Last edited:
Oh ok I was asking for that because when you enter "Project torque ps4" on google there is a link to project torque home page
The link is named "PS4 Slim"
I don't really know how it work but look if you link a steam account on your PT game account you can do the same thing for other platform...
And the game does not require a lot of resources maybe in the future consider a port on console would really be a bonus...

It's just an idea ;)

It is not about the game's resource requirements, this sort of game would run fine on XBOX and PS3/4.
But the game engine is not designed for console.

It could probably port to XBOX but not PS.
But it would require a lot of developer resources and tbh, is way out of our scope for this project.