What's new

Only on PC/Steam ?

Antidot4613

Hi everyone,

Anyone know if the game is release only on pc or if they have plan to release it on console futher ?
Personaly I think a console release can help the game to be more famous :unsure:
Sorry for my bad english :confused:

Old-Skool

Hello, you can play the game now! Just go to the " open beta weekend " and download it, unzip it and make a shortcut to desktop.Or go to Steam and download it from there.
I doubt whether it will be ported to a console though, but I could be wrong.

Antidot4613

Oh ok I was asking for that because when you enter "Project torque ps4" on google there is a link to project torque home page
The link is named "PS4 Slim"
I don't really know how it work but look if you link a steam account on your PT game account you can do the same thing for other platform...
And the game does not require a lot of resources maybe in the future consider a port on console would really be a bonus...

It's just an idea ;)

Last edited:

Jack

Administrator
Staff member
Oh ok I was asking for that because when you enter "Project torque ps4" on google there is a link to project torque home page
The link is named "PS4 Slim"
I don't really know how it work but look if you link a steam account on your PT game account you can do the same thing for other platform...
And the game does not require a lot of resources maybe in the future consider a port on console would really be a bonus...

It's just an idea ;)
It is not about the game's resource requirements, this sort of game would run fine on XBOX and PS3/4.
But the game engine is not designed for console.

It could probably port to XBOX but not PS.
But it would require a lot of developer resources and tbh, is way out of our scope for this project.