What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Ongoing password issues for new users.

I don't know about anyone else but I can't get this email to show up for the life of me. C'mon man...
Post automatically merged:

I don't know about anyone else but I can't get this email to show up for the life of me. C'mon man...
Protip for Gmail users: check your Promotions tab. Sucks that Gmail pulls this s*** on us.

I am on Gmail. Checked all email folders, Tried to request password around 4 times. since 3 days never received any email.

[QUOTE = "Jack, post: 4106, membro: 1"]
Abbiamo appena testato Hotmail, Yahoo e gMail.
Sono arrivati tutti.
Hotmail e gMail vanno nelle caselle di posta spam e promozioni.

Tutti questi sono arrivati entro 2-3 secondi dall'invio dell'email.

Richiedere o impostare una password all'indirizzo https://community.projecttorque.racing/account/security
[/CITAZIONE]
ricevo l'email ma mi da errore quando provo a generare la password

So my problem is simple. I misspelled my email adress. Now I can't get a password cuz it goes to wrong adress and I also can't change the email cuz I don't hava a password. My account is connected to steam account so I don't want to create another one.

My account is connected to steam account so I don't want to create another one.

if you can access the forum, you can go to your profile options and then use the disassociate Steam account option (under the "connected account" tab) ...then you can do a new PT account with the correct email address and a different nickname, linked to your usual steam account.

if you can access the forum, you can go to your profile options and then use the disassociate Steam account option (under the "connected account" tab) ...then you can do a new PT account with the correct email address and a different nickname, linked to your usual steam account.
That's one way to do it. Doesn't really fix my problem but lets me get into the game I guess.

Some E-mail Provider block this domain for unknown reasons. I wrote the support an email and now this domain are whitelisted.

Hello, I registered and did everything as described. I reset the password and wait for the password to get into the game. Please help, would also like to gamble, thank you.

Fix the password situation so that our Steam login will activate the game eliminating the need for double logins.

I only have the 1 log in. My steam automatically starts with my pc so I'm never NOT logged into steam, as most gamers typically are. I honestly don't see the issue, most of the problems have been becomes the forum wasn't expecting such a massive number of new accounts.