What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

Offical Release-DATE?

EgzonLaBomba

Hey,
Now we Are Waiting a loots of weeks.. we just Reading that the Game, come be online „in After 2-3 Weeks“. Now we have october and i didnt want Go Push all devs etc.. but what you are thinking is the game online ?

LaBomba

Join discord and u will get a Lot of informations. Since 1 am we are now in closed Beta. Be a bit patience. Maybe one week or two and u can get on ;)

Hey,
Now we Are Waiting a loots of weeks.. we just Reading that the Game, come be online „in After 2-3 Weeks“. Now we have october and i didnt want Go Push all devs etc.. but what you are thinking is the game online ?

LaBomba
3-5 days until open beta

Gibt es ne Möglichkeit heute bereits zu spielen?
Meine ganzen Kumpels haben das Game bereits aber haben mir nicht bescheid gesagt^^

Wäre top wenn ich endlich wieder Runden drehen kann.

Viele Grüße und wir sehen uns auf der Strecke (=

Gibt es ne Möglichkeit heute bereits zu spielen?
Meine ganzen Kumpels haben das Game bereits aber haben mir nicht bescheid gesagt^^

Wäre top wenn ich endlich wieder Runden drehen kann.

Viele Grüße und wir sehen uns auf der Strecke (=
Well, all you can do at this moment is wait for free keys being sent out to Discord, Twitter or Facebook.

Cant wait to get on the race track with every one! Always been one of my most fav games,,, Any clue when release is due on steam? I did have a code on email but didnt work ;) anyways i dont mind waiting till comes on steam... Have a good weekend people cya on the race tracks soon... one love!!! ;)

Cant wait to get on the race track with every one! Always been one of my most fav games,,, Any clue when release is due on steam? I did have a code on email but didnt work ;) anyways i dont mind waiting till comes on steam... Have a good weekend people cya on the race tracks soon... one love!!! ;)
Public release is closer than ever before, between 1 to 2 weeks max :)