What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

NO RP & XP .!

AhmedSaeed96

Hi All ... I want to know ! How do I spend time playing on TA 45 LAPS in 29 minutes and get only 2,400 RP !! And when play in Wangon map in DRAG MODE in 3 or 4 minutes, I get 2700 RP !!! must to be fair in the RP in all MODES ! In this way, everyone go to the wangon MAP to RAMM ! and all players will leave TA MODE nd WILL became free of players !!! There must be justice in the matter of time! How do I spend 29 minutes of continuous play and in the end I get RP less than 4 minutes of play only !!! So i always see TA Free of Players !

We seek to attract new players in this manner all new players will leave the game. because of the feeling of boredness ..after all this time 29 minutes and you get only 2400 RP anyone will felt despair !!