What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

New player on Steam game. The car is stuck.

Darkmorality

The car is on auto and the gear is stuck in high gear which will either go slow or slow down to a stop.

The camera angle always glitches. The interior camera is better but it happens still.

I like the game though. It is cool to play.

The car is on auto and the gear is stuck in high gear which will either go slow or slow down to a stop.

The camera angle always glitches. The interior camera is better but it happens still.

Do you have a controller/wheel plugged in!?

Reinstall the game.

Yes it works but the cars are very heavy! I tried it myself on his device. You can not drift well because there is a little slow! You don't feel it sometimes, but it is there
minimum system requirements are 2GB.
If you're having slowdowns, it's most likely your graphics card.