What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

New Fantasy Cars

AhmedSaeed96

hi all .... I hope everyone is fine

When I was searching in cars, I found that the latest model of cars was in 2009 at the start of the game .. So I hope that it will be found new cars fictional near 2020 , Modiele after 2010. I'm saying that because in a new friend he plays the game he reminds me of this. He said to me, I play almost all car games, but I am fascinated by this beautiful game, but why are the cars that are old. and with really with research, I found that the most recent car was in 2009 and we are in 2020! I know that work is difficult for two men only, but I would like the idea to remain in the future in order to attract more players, so do not mind the presence of 3 new cars models after 2020.
I hope the drift mode will have a share of it, because it really needs new cars.

lol Jack :D ! ... Good luck to u .. just i want ti help u nd tell to u Players ideas to get the game to the highest place

Most cars are from 2009 or so because that's when Invictus stopped making original cars and the rest are licensed.
I think new new cars should come later, after everything gets ported.

I hope this happens my friend . we now in 2020 must to play with cars in same years to In order to not make any other cars game attractive to players because it has modern cars

Ahmed- a good balance with old and new would be cool, but in time. Thet's see if the player base can go up first as there are lots of folk out there that want to roll in the latest ride, and just as many that like the old classic rides too. But i do think that more recent cars could improve and attract more players. But at the end of the day it all boils down to funding and what the Developers budget is.

One step after another, lets first hope Invictus will send the missing cars to Jack soon, so he can add them back in game and after that, lets see where the road goes :)

Ahmed- a good balance with old and new would be cool, but in time. Thet's see if the player base can go up first as there are lots of folk out there that want to roll in the latest ride, and just as many that like the old classic rides too. But i do think that more recent cars could improve and attract more players. But at the end of the day it all boils down to funding and what the Developers budget is.

We have nothing but patience my friend and see the result, but I believe that the popularity of the game increases the popularity with new cars and that they keep pace with reality now, we are in the year 2020 and not 2008 as the game started. Good luck to jack in next days.
In order to attract the largest number of new players and not leave the game quickly, with these notes. My friend, as I said, plays most of the car games with his fascination with the game, but he noticed that there are no modern model cars, as is the case in the other car games. Of course, this is the case for most new players, so they leave the game and go to other games

We have nothing but patience my friend and see the result, but I believe that the popularity of the game increases the popularity with new cars and that they keep pace with reality now, we are in the year 2020 and not 2008 as the game started. Good luck to jack in next days.
In order to attract the largest number of new players and not leave the game quickly, with these notes. My friend, as I said, plays most of the car games with his fascination with the game, but he noticed that there are no modern model cars, as is the case in the other car games. Of course, this is the case for most new players, so they leave the game and go to other games
I know what you are trying to get across, a 2020 version of PT that was just like back in the day- 2008 onwards it was amazing and had worldwide audience/player base 24/7. Those high level cars back then would need an equivilant of todays standards to draw the players back in, but also a GUI over- haul to boot. So instead how about a PT 2 for 2021. Jack recruits a bunch of coders or an army preferably and creates the best M/P racer, ever!