What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

N2O, Cast Your Votes & Opinions

What do you think about modifying N2O ?

• Yes, Add this new system.

• Yes, But replace it whit a NFS styled N20

• No, Remove the N2O system.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Easy, very easy...
Stop use irony, you are only an evil person, i am french and english is not my basic language...
Test speak in french if you have a real brain better than us...
If you want to convey a message, it should be YOU That need to do it in the most specific and correct form, don't blame others and pretend to be the one who's right, this is not respectful at all.
By the way you opened another thread with the same argument also in broken english. I'm not from an english speaking country but i applied myself and studied to be able to communicate with other people

If you want to convey a message, it should be YOU That need to do it in the most specific and correct form, don't blame others and pretend to be the one who's right, this is not respectful at all.
By the way you opened another thread with the same argument also in broken english. I'm not from an english speaking country but i applied myself and studied to be able to communicate with other people

I have use specific argument, i have never pretend to be the one who's right, and i respect all, i use no insult...
And i have never write "return to mario kart" or "return to EA-Games"... (you think seriously it's form of respect ?).

My education is good and my english is better than many french people, i know many person in France and only few can write in english (and many of new generation use a bad french).

For example if you test to write french, never i have the idea to use critical you, and i have never see one no-french person write a 100% correct french, the reverse is logic and normal.
You to your english is imperfect, and i have no problem to read you. ;)

J'ai voté pour le retour des objet et d'un système de nitro plus équitable qu'avant...
Maintenant si vous voulez vous battre, c'est sans moi.
Je veux juste jouer en m'amusant.
Traduisez ça si ça vous chante.

See you.

J'ai voté pour le retour des objet et d'un système de nitro plus équitable qu'avant...
Maintenant si vous voulez vous battre, c'est sans moi.
Je veux juste jouer en m'amusant.
Traduisez ça si ça vous chante.

See you.

Exactement, il n'y a rien de plus à ajouter mon cher ami et compatriote.
Si ce n'est que l'on se fait insulter lorsque l'on s'exprime en anglais soit-disant "broken", alors que nous faisons pourtant l'effort d'écrire dans une langue qui n'est pas la nôtre.
Le paradoxe étant que les français qui lisent nos messages en anglais "broken" arrivent parfaitement à nous comprendre sans le moindre soucis.
Et pourtant de ma vie je n'ai jamais lu/vu un seul français critiquer un anglais/américain qui faisait l'effort de se risquer à écrire en français, bien au contraire.[/ SPOILER]