What's new
Project Torque Community Forums

Welcome to the ProjectTorque forum! You will need to register an account here to play the game. Click the register button and sign in with Steam. Use a legitimate email as this is used for account recovery if you forget your password. We will never spam you or sell your user data!

my passwort is incorrect

Did you tried to login with your forum account or your steam account? Steam login is currently not by the game, so try to login with the forum account.

Otherwise, if you alrdy tried to login with your forum account, try reseting the password in your account settings.

And also check if your password included any non supported characters. A-Z, numbers and symbols like ! " £ $ % ^ & * ( ) are supported.
Characters from russia and japan as example are probably not working because they are out this range.

I have registered with password which I always use everywhere. Unfortunately at login it is not recognized and when trying to change the password, the system says that old password is not correct. Probably typed me out when registering

I have registered with password which I always use everywhere. Unfortunately at login it is not recognized and when trying to change the password, the system says that old password is not correct. Probably typed me out when registering
I have sent you a password reset email.